Community Ink is back again! Tattoo fundraiser is here!
Community Ink is supporting Welcome Bay Community Centre (and other community hubs around the country) to raise funds and food, and promote their services. Everyone receiving a tattoo must bring 5 food items to donate at the time of their appointment. All profits from the tattoos are donated to the community centre. Design types and sizes can be found below, please ensure you become familiar with the type of designs available BEFORE you book your appointment. Please make sure you have selected the right time and date as NO refunds for change of mind will be given. By booking your appointment you are accepting the ‘terms and conditions’ of this event, these can be found below. Tattoos are through Community Ink owner Baz, who is an experienced tattoo artist.
Terms and Conditions
- Strictly R18
- No refund policy
- Only the client turn up to appointment (no visitor/s or kid/s present)
- No recent surgery etc or breast feeding
- Basic tattoo service only
- Good vibe tattoos only
- No lettering
- Black and grey only
- Arms & legs only
- Please shave area before appointment
- Have to have collection of 5-8 simple small tattoo designs, these need to be send within 3 working days from payment date
- Bring 5 food items
- Tattoo care instructions will be given at your appointment, and it is expected you will follow these and purchase your own aftercare products (E.g. Bepanthen).
Only listed available times now.